Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zipcar and the billion dollar idea

Zipcar was a pretty interesting case.  We learned that bad leadership could stale your company's growth, but also manages or leaders could take a business idea and take it a whole different direction.  Zipcar was a great example of this original idea and business for a tens of millions market becoming a billion dollar market.

Dinner: gumbo, red beans & rice, corn manque chou, fresh fruit, mixed green salad, dinner rolls.  It's funny how it's been months since I had this meal, but I remember it.....and it wasn't good.  The gumbo was really not like gumbo I've had down South.  I believe there was chicken in the gumbo, but it was picked over. The rest of the meal was okay. I like me some cornbread, and blueberries in the salad could never be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment