Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last Strategy Class!

Done with Strategy!  One down, and two more to go.  I've enjoyed all the classes we've had this quarter, and they go really well together too.  If I had to pick my favorite class this quarter, it would be Entrepreneurship, which took me a few times to figure out how to spell =).  I think I have a entrepreneurial spirit, hence me liking the class the most.


Dinner: chicken and veggie pot pies, salad, fruit, rolls.  This was kind of an odd dinner.  It really wasn't chicken pot pie. It was like chicken and peas/carrots soup? gravy maybe...with a couple of pastries onto.  The pastries were okay, but I can't say much for the "chicken pot pie."  I heard A LOT of complaints about this meal, which prolly makes it one of the worst meals we've had in the program =(

No comments:

Post a Comment