Saturday, February 6, 2010

All of about the V and the C

This was the day we had the VC firm, Madrona Ventures Group, visit us. It was great! I really enjoyed learning about what VC's are looking when investing in a company, and also about the investment/funding rounds with the term sheet breakdowns.  $50 million in 5 years or bust!

Breakfast: Assorted muffins & breakfast breads, meat/cheese platter, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt & granola, fruit. Nothing really special for breakfast here. We got the usual choices with the coffee cake, baked brie, and the meat/cheese plate.....which we will be thankful for next quarter.

Lunch: chicken teriyaki, vegetable yakisoba, salad, rice, egg rolls.  The chicken teriyaki was okay. Rice was okay...i hate finding the harder pieces of rice.  They just never cook rice the way that I'm used to. I guess I'm just picking when it comes to rice =)  The egg rolls were okay, but I remember the fried dumplings being pretty good.  I think I got seconds cuz I like rice....even when it's just okay

No comments:

Post a Comment