Saturday, February 20, 2010

A long week....

Yes, this was an end of a long week of stuff we had with class, then the leadership session, then our study tour meeting, and we had class on Saturday.  Of course not everyone went to the leadership and study tour sessions.  But like I said below, the leadership session was great and the study tour intro meeting was very good as well.  It was a busy, but a productive week

Breakfast: veggie breakfast strata, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes.  We had this egg casserole thing for breakfast.  You can see it in my picture but they didn't list it in the menu.  I was curious what they would call it.  I like it cuz it had eggs in it, but the breading part made it kinda weird.  Still hot food = good!

Lunch: French dip sandwiches, salad, sides. The French dip sandwich was okay.  Personally, I don't think fritos go with the French dip sandwich, but whatever. We also had potatoe salad, which goes better with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment