Friday, October 2, 2009

A Nice Long Break...

Yes, it was a nice long break, especially for me as I was in the 2nd Leadership Immersion group. However, I heard that the 1st Leadership Immersion class had a lot of fun over their weekend. So much so, that someone (not mentioning names) couldn't make the last day, so they joined our class to finish up. I guess they're fortunately to have that backup plan. =)

For Breakfast, we had biscuits and gravy along with some of the normal breakfast foods we usually get. The gravy was good cuz it had bacon in it! The biscuits were a little dry, but it wasn't that bad cuz of the gravy. I was just happy that there was hot food for breakfast.

I totally forgot to take the picture for lunch. I think the break was too long, and I wasn't in the habit of taking pictures of my food again. But I do remember it was a catered sandwich and salad in a little box container. I forgot what I had too..... =\

No comments:

Post a Comment