Saturday, October 24, 2009

Learning About Our ABC's.

No, not the alphabet, it's activity-based costing. pffft, didn't you know that? Maybe it's just me, but I feel that all the classes we're learning this quarter are very applicable to our jobs and what we do. I am really enjoying the classes and learning so much. I just need to figure out how to apply them cuz my life isn't all layed out with even numbers like the cases and homework problems ;)

Breakfast: Our normal stuff with fruit, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, cold meats & cheese plate, and the added bonus of coffee cake. nice! I like the coffee cake. It's great with the hot coffee or tea. Lunch: Sushi & Rolls, Teriyaki Chicken, Stir fried Beef & Vegetables, Vegetable Yaki-Udon ( for Vegetarians), Ocean Salad, Green Salad, Steamed Rice. The teriyaki chicken and stir fried beef with rice was good. The sushi rolls were okay. The "Ocean salad" was adventurous. The only complaint I had was that the hot foods weren't really hot.....more luke warm =\


No comments:

Post a Comment