Saturday, October 10, 2009

9AM start! Suh-weet!!

I don't think the staff understand how much that extra half an hour means to some of us on Saturday mornings. It's a great thing. I assume that we should be starting at 9AM on all Saturdays since we're done with our student presentation. No student presentation = 30 minutes saved = 30 minutes+ more of sleep, right?

Breakfast: Bagels, cold meats/cheese platter, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola, toast, rice cakes. It was the usual with bagels and the salami and cheese plate. I can't remember they had the baked brie this time. I noticed they have brought it back a few times. The baked brie is okay, but I'm not sure if everyone is eating them. Maybe it could be switched out with something......hot? maybe something protein-y? i'm just saying, hahaha ;)

Lunch: Assorted sandwiches, greek orzo, salad, fruit --grilled chicken & smoked mozzarella, grilled garden vegetable, thai veggie wrap, turkey pesto cranberry. These were just premade sandwiches, but no soup =( I believe I had the chicken mozzarella and turkey pesto cranberry sandwiches. The turkey pesto cranberry was nice and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment