Sunday, October 4, 2009

Someone couldn't get into a bar...

There were some people who had bigger nights than others. All in all, I think everyone who went out had a great time, but there was a situation where someone (not mentioning names again) wasn't allowed into a bar. It was a bummer, but in the end, everything worked out.

A quick comment about Pat and the Leadership Immersion. It was awesome! I think everyone enjoyed their classroom times and what we learned. We just wished it could have been longer since Pat had so many stories to tell us =)

Breakfast: hot food again! Man, I was stoked! We had scrambled eggs and sausage links. The eggs were okay, but they're eggs and they're hot. I can complain. The sausage links were good. For lunch, they ended strong with a roast beef station. I forgot what else we had since I didn't take a pic of my plate. However, I do remember having seconds of the roast beef, which I finished and only then remembered to take a pic of the serving station. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment