Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What! No Blue Oceans?

Yup, Ali told us that there were really no Blue Oceans or it's just very rare to create markets. I'm not sure if I agree though since the Blue Ocean Strategy book is pretty convincing about this topic. However, Ali is a pretty smart guy and he has been around for awhile. Eh, what do I know...

Man, I really need to do these blog updates on the same night as I eat the food. The only reason I remember what I ate was because I took a picture of it. I also need to ask more people about their opinions on the food, and maybe tell someone about this blog, so I don't feel like I'm just talking/chatting with myself =P

Okay, food-wise, it wasn't so bad. There was a choice of 2 salads, one was a walnut and cranberries salad (which I chose) and the other was a Caesar salad I believe. The entree was a chicken with mushrooms and peas in a brown gravy sauce. It was okay, but the chicken meats are always the breast meat so it seems kinda dry to me. The vegetarian entree was a Butternut squash lasagna (the yellow stuff in the picture), which was actually really good. I liked it better than the chicken. It was sweet and tasty....I think. I had seconds! Also, there were sides of green beans and bread as you can see on my plate, which were decent as well.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is as delicious as Mint Dibbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Chicken was dry, but nothing was quite good enough in my book to have seconds. The green beans were also a little to "aldente" for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like my green beans al dente. Delish!

    ReplyDelete