Monday, January 19, 2009

The First Meal

Okay, technically it wasn't the "first" meal for our TMMBA program, but Semiahmoo aside, this was our first week of classes at the EEC (Eastside Executive Center) in Kirkland. So, what was in our first meal? Well, we had salad, some grilled vegetables, rice pilaf, and that big red thing with the white goo is a cajun style salmon filet. All in all, the meal was pretty good. I enjoyed the grilled vegetables with the peppers and mushrooms. The fish was not bad actually with a little kick from the paprika and the tartar sauce (I think that's what it was) was tasty. The only complaint that I'd have is that the fish was served cold or cooled.

Oh yeah, so I decided to do this blog because 1) I love food! I really enjoy eating food and trying different types of food. 2) Just started the TMMBA program and wanted to have something to remember and look back on. Since food comes with the program, why not! 3) I've never had a blog before or participated in blogs, and you can probably tell by my cookie-cutter template and blogger site choice. But this is like 3 birds with one stone, right? Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this meal was awsome. The fish was excellent. This is probably because this was our first meal...always bring in the "fishes" with the good stuff. The Ice Cream cooler will probably also disappear somewhere during the school year, so stock up now.

    ReplyDelete