Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday Fun Day!

I know I know...the plate looks skimpy. The reason why my plates all looks half full is because I forgot to take the picture with my first plate just like below. I don't know if it's just the hunger or what, but I always forget to take the picture right at the beginning of the meal. It's okay though, I typically eat 2 plates cuz I love food!!!

Okay, so for breakfast, they had a bunch of stuff out, but nothing was drawing me. I had some fruit (pineapple *one of my fav fruits*, cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes), a few hardboiled eggs(not all shown), and peanut butter/jelly on toast. They actually had a bunch of different types of breads (all loafs) like white, wheat, potato, whole grain, and something else. They also had this yogurt tray thingy with maybe 3 types of yogurts with granola, raisins, and something else....man, I really need to take better pictures. Anyways, I didn't try the yogurt. Gotta save something for next time =)

Oh BTW, I'm not much of a photographer either if you haven't noticed already. I'll try to take better pictures, but it's just a camera phone. They actually didn't turn out too bad. At least you can make out the food. I mean I have a digital camera, but I'm not gonna use it to take these pics. Cuz then, I'd have to take the pictures on my camera.....then upload them to my PC...... and then upload them to Blogger or whereever. Fughetabadit! Just MMS from my phone to this site and BAM! I'm good to go! Mobile phones are sweet! Technology is nice!

1 comment:

  1. We need to petition for a waffle bar or something, maybe some bacon to. None of this "cold breakfast" routine.

    ReplyDelete