Monday, January 19, 2009

Saturday....loooong day

Yes, by this time, we were only through half of the day, but man, I can already see that some Saturdays are gonna hurt. Maybe we'll get used to it after a coupla months, but the first one was rough!

Okay, lunch time was Indian food. Excellent choice! I enjoyed it, and yes, sorry, this was my second plate. The nan was leftover from my first plate so it looks kinda odd (half eaten =) The problem with eating Indian food though is that I suck and don't know what any of the dishes are called. I like Indian food, but I just don't have it often enough to remember what they're all called. I know Tandoori Chicken but we didn't have that. So, I had a Butter Chicken thingy...I think, and a lamb dish, which was familiar. Neither were curries, and there is rice and nan also on my plate. There was also the green vegetable dish I had which looks kinda like spinach but it's not. Then there were 2 other vegetarian dishes, but I didn't try them. I'm a meat eater man, what can I say. Oh the dessert, it's that round brown thing in the bowl. It's a fried dough soaked in this light syrup. It was good, but it can be pretty rich and heavy.

I heard from a coupla Indian students that the food was okay or decent, so I guess I can say that overall, everyone enjoyed their meals.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm not a big fan of India food, but this was actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete