Wednesday, January 21, 2009

T-Accounts!

That is the key to financial reporting. It seems that you get better practice by doing the T-Accounts than just doing the spreadsheet. It also seems to translate better to the balance sheet and the income statement. Anyways, I'm tired, so I'll just get to the food.

Tonight we had some grilled chicken dish, potatoes with herbs, sauteed vegetables, bread, and salad. The chicken was okay. It didn't have too much taste. I wished it would have come with a sauce or something. It would have made it much better. The potatoes were good, but I enjoyed the other vegetables. The sauteed vegetables included a medley of mushrooms, zucchini, and Butternut squash. I really liked the Butternut squash, but it wasn't as popular as the mushrooms. I think people were turned off by its yellowish color. They had two different bowls of salad. One was a romaine lettuce for a Caesar salad, and another bowl just had spinach. There were dressings and Parmesan cheese, but I typically do without. There was also a vegetarian choice of stuffed bell peppers. It looked good, but I didn't try it.

I was a little disappointed that there was no dessert. Haha! I guess we've been spoiled with the other meals. The brownie last week was pretty good though. There's always the ice cream sandwiches or a Haagen-Dazs bars. I didn't have any dessert..........until the break and I got some mint Dibs. Excellente!

1 comment:

  1. You need to start providing status on the Ice Cream freezer. Last week it was empty by the time we got to "Ice Cream Time"

    ReplyDelete