Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow, I suck!

I just totally forgot about updating this blog. I'm terrible. Well, it's been about a month and a half since my last post update. It may not seem like it cuz i set my post dates according to the date of the meals we have. Anyways, I feel bad, but I do want to keep our meals posted on this blog for at least the entire course. I've got alot of meals to cover, so without further ado...

Dinner: Thai Buffet: cashew chicken, pad thai tofu, tofu & chicken fried rices, red curry vegetable, red curry chicken, vegetables. To be honest, dude, i don't remember this meal. I mean...i like thai food and i like noodles, so i prolly enjoyed this meal. See all the hot sauce on top, that's just all goodness. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I liked this meal. I don't remember not liking it, so... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment